Project Manager 5hellos
5hellos is a tool that empowers any employee or entrepreneur to set up and manage a live conversation with 5 (potential) customers, to check their work (like a campaign or a new homepage) or to better understand their needs.
As demand soars, we’re looking to add a Project Manager to our team and we hope it could be you!
You are most likely a hands-on, proactive person who’s main job is to manage each 5hellos session for our client. This means following up with the clients’ needs, finding the right 5 respondents for the session from our dedicated panel (and beyond!) and keeping the client and panel informed about all the session details and logistics. Next to this, you’ll be supporting the team in the sales process, and helping us expand and engage with our panel through social media and other channels, not to mention learning all about user research and client management on the way.
We’re looking for someone who …
- Loves organising, managing and getting stuff done.
- Is goal-oriented, and not satisfied until that 5hellos session is done and our clients and panel are happy.
- Can deal with a bit of chaos here and there, and doesn’t mind getting into unchartered territory.
- Loves getting creative, both with pragmatic solutions, as in trying out new social media campaigns to build our panel.
- Preferably has some experience with digital marketing, and software tools like Mailchimp, Typeform and Webflow.
- Can work well both independently (taking ownership) and in a team.
- Is fluent in Dutch and proficient in English
- Available for 20 – 40 hours per week. This job is perfect for someone straight out of HBO or University (fulltime) or for a student, as you’ll be working alongside our superstar project manager Evi.
What we have to offer
- An inspiring working environment – combining the ‘learning by doing’ while working for 5hellos, with the years of experience we bring with Cnote, running projects for many different types of clients.
- Room to grow and learn in the CX and UX area
- Flexibility. We work together in our office in Amsterdam West one day a week.
- A committed team, always open to help you progress.
- Depending on your experience, salary between €2,000 and €3,000 on ft basis
Interested? Let’s have coffee!
If this job opening speaks to you, let’s get in touch so we can meet (digitally) and see if there’s a fit.
Sophie Geelen; firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 1177 4803
About Cnote and 5hellos
We’re a creative Customer Experience agency based in Amsterdam that designs products and services based on a deep understanding of people’s needs.
We work for start-ups, corporates (like KLM and Adidas) and public organizations (like the Amsterdam Municipality). We design online experiences, human-centered processes, toolkits, and empower organizations to be more customer-centric through customer strategy, insights, training, workshops and interim work.
In 2020, we developed the 5hellos conversation tool (www.5hellos.com) because we believe in the power of conversation, to give you insights you’d otherwise miss, and to provide the ‘why’ behind data.