Internship Community Manager
For our online conversation tool 5hellos, we’re looking for an intern who is exciting to have a supporting role in the growth and management of our panel community.
In short, 5hellos is a tool that empowers any employee or entrepreneur to have a conversation with their customer – to check their work (like a campaign or a new homepage) or better understand their customer’s needs.
If you want, you can combine this in combination with a thesis, which we’ve done for students at the VU University in the past. Ideally, this position is 4 – 5 days a week, for the coming 4 – 6 months, but
we’re happy to see what works for you. There is a prospect of a junior position after your internship.
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.
What makes 5hellos special?
An important aspect of the tool is the dedicated 5hellos community: a group of fresh, smart, enthusiastic minded people who enjoy giving feedback to organizations they love.
With the 5hellos community, we aim to be something different from all the customer panels that are out there today: we want people to join because they can get in touch with interesting organizations and people, they can earn coffee dates with people in interesting positions, and they can attend webinars.
We’re looking for someone who can help in project management and can take full responsibility for all social media and communications in a creative way.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Loves coming up with creative and pragmatic ideas by thinking outside the box
- Is a ‘DO’-er: someone who can think out the plan into detail, and then translate it to action
- Is ordered and loves creating structure when working
- Is goal oriented, and sees it as a challenge to build our panel to 500 people
- Is flexible and can therefore easily switch between tasks
- Isn’t afraid to use their network and connections to try things out
- Has experience in online marketing, including e-mail marketing and social media marketing
- Can work well both independently (getting things up and running) and in a team (working together to come with creative ideas, new perks for the community, etc.)
- Preferably has experience with WordPress or Webflow and (basic) knowledge of html
- Is in the final year of a Bachelor/Master’s degree at HBO/WO level (preferably focused on communications, marketing, psychology
- Is fluent in both English and Dutch
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing and validating a plan to build our 5hellos community from 100 people to 500 people in the next 6 months
- Executing the plan: set up the marketing to reach our market with the right message, keep them engaged, invite them to 5hellos conversations, etc.
- Supporting in the 5hellos operations – finding the right panelists, communicating with clients, supportive role in project management, etc.
- Responsible for all outgoing social media – newsletters, weekly posts, structured social
media plan, etc.
What we’ll offer you
- You can gain experience and knowledge in a team of specialists in the field of UX and CX
- Young and dynamic team
- Market-based compensation
- (Top level support for thesis)