We’re looking for a driven and entrepreneurial mind to join the team.
As a boutique CX agency, Cnote works for start-ups, corporates (like KLM and Adidas) and public organizations (like the Amsterdam Municipality). We design online experiences, human-centered processes, toolkits, and empower organizations to be more customer-centric through customer strategy, insights, training, workshops and interim work.
But we’re also entrepreneurs! In 2020, we developed the 5hellos conversation tool because we believe in the power of conversation, to give you insights you’d otherwise miss, and to provide the ‘why’ behind data. We’re piloting 5hellos with a group of corporates and start-ups and are officially launching for the rest of the world in January 2022.
As demand soars, we’re looking to add a CX consultant to our team: Someone who wants to lead user-driven projects for Cnote, but who also wants to try out building a business from the ground up. Someone with the skill and experience to independently manage and run 5hellos sessions for our wide range of clients. Could this be you?
You are most likely hands-on, proactive and able to see the big picture coming out of customer research, and are able share that with our clients. Your primary responsibility is to lead 5hellos sessions for our clients, where your experience in market research, interviewing, client management and qualitative research reporting come into play. You’re excited about working together with a driven team to bring every session to a success, and a true believer that a good conversation changes the game.
We’re looking for someone who …
- Has 2 – 4 years of experience in the CX, UX, or market research space, and demonstratable experience in leading (group) interviews.
- Is end-product oriented, and finds excitement in making each 5hellos session a success by helping clients translate the findings into the “what does this mean?”.
- Has an entrepreneurial mind-set, and can independently manage (many) projects and guide them towards successful resolution.
- Wants to be part of a growth team, working intensely to build a new business.
- Finds joy in building relationships with our clients, and happy to think along with the client to get to a setup that works.
- Can deal with a bit of chaos here and there, and doesn’t mind getting into unchartered territory.
- Can work well both independently (taking ownership, working from home if necessary), as well as in a team.
- Minimally has a Bachelor’s degree (HBO or University).
- Is fluent in Dutch and proficient in English.
- Is available for at least 32 hours per week.
What we have to offer
- An inspiring working environment – combining the ‘learning by doing’ while working for 5hellos, with the years of experience we bring with Cnote, running projects for many different types of clients.
- Chance to come join on the ground floor of an exciting new initiative, led by an experienced team of entrepreneurs
- Room to grow and learn in the CX and UX area, both within 5hellos as well as in Cnote projects.
- Flexibility. We work together in our office in Amsterdam West one day a week.
- A committed team, always open to help you progress in your career.
- Depending on your experience, salary between €2,500 and €4,000 on full time basis.
Interested? Let’s have coffee!
If this job opening speaks to you, let’s get in touch so we can meet (digitally) and see if there’s a fit.
Sophie Geelen; email@example.com | 06 1177 4803